There are various methods that can be used for payment. I accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express through my site, and you can now also pay for your order through PayPal.
FREE GIFT WRAPPING
Your order will come sealed in an air tight plastic bag and will be enclosed in a beautiful and environmentally friendly linen bag.
IS YOUR PURCHASE A GIFT?
If your purchase is a gift being sent directly to the recipient, please make a note for me during checkout. I will print a gift receipt with no charges shown to include with your gift.
Domestic and international orders will be shipped via DHL Standard Shipping which includes insurance up to €50 and shipment tracking. After your order has been filled, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been fulfilled. We will then send an update with your tracking information. Please contact me for shipping quotes requiring expedited service or additional insurance.
- In-Stock Products: Ships 1-2 days after payment confirmation (depending on time of day order has come in).
- Made to Order Products: Made to order according to your specifications during ordering. Ships 2-3 business days after payment has been confirmed.
Current Standard Shipping Rates with DHL
- Germany – €6.48
- EU Countries – €8.88
- Non-EU European Countries – €14.38
- United States – €14.38
- Please contact me for information regarding lead times and additional locations
International Customers: Please contact your customs agency to determine additional taxes or fees associated with your order as I am unable to determine these charges. It is your responsibility to determine any additional charges your order may incur. Unpaid fees may delay arrival of your parcel.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES / DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, I accept returns and exchanges on unworn items in original condition within (14) days of the date the item was received as noted by DHL. Before sending in your item, you will need to do the following:
- Please contact me notifying me of your return/exchange so I know to expect it and how to proceed after it arrives
- Shipping associated with returns/exchanges is the responsibility of the customer; I do not pay for return shipping
- Use a shipping method where the package can easily be tracked and insured
- If your return is lost in transit, I will work with you to try and find the package, but please note that I cannot send a replacement, exchange or refund for your purchase unless I have received your return.
If an item arrives to you damaged in any way, please let me know as soon as possible. In most cases I can replace merchandise that was damaged in transit (exceptions would be one of a kind items). In order to file a claim with the carrier, I will need images of the damaged item before it is returned, which can be emailed to me. I will send your replacement or refund after receiving the original merchandise.
Please note that the buyer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred for refunds and replacements. This includes shipping a return back, and shipment of the replacement if applicable.
I take pride in my work and am happy to offer repairs. There are a couple different circumstances that I’ve encountered in the past:
General Repairs: I will repair all ZKD jewelry that is a result general wear at a charge. Contact me to let me know what needs to get fixed and I will send a quote. Please note that you are responsible for all shipping charges for general repairs.
Craftsmanship Issues: I guarantee my work and if a repair is required is due to faulty craftsmanship or an error on my part, I am happy to repair your item at no charge. Please contact me within (30) days of delivery of your items and follow the directions below:
- Make sure to send me an e-mail with an image of the item, specifically the problem area so I am able to diagnose the issue.
- I will need to approve these repairs before you send it back. After reviewing your claim, I will send an email letting you know if the repair is approved.
- If your repair is approved: Please note that you will be responsible for the shipping charges incurred when shipping your item back to me; however I will cover the shipping cost of sending the item back to you.
I love working on custom orders! If you have a special occasion coming up or just want something in different finish or using different gems, feel free to drop me a note. Please note there are no returns available for custom orders.
Other Questions? Contact Me!
Questions or comments? Looking for something custom? We’d love to hear from you!