FREE GIFT WRAPPING!
Your order will come beautifully wrapped in our signature navy box with sparkling twine. Nestled in each box is a fluffy bed of tarnish resistant cotton, and your jewelry will be carefully wrapped in a sealed plastic bag for extra protection.
IS YOUR PURCHASE A GIFT?
If your purchase is a gift being sent directly to the recipient, please make a note for me during checkout. I will print an gift receipt with no charges shown to include with your gift.
Most items are made to order, and will be made after your order comes in. I will typically get your order in the mail within 2-3 business days after payment has been confirmed, and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders. You will be sent tracking information for your package after it has been shipped. Delivery can typically be expected within 2-3 days of shipping.
Currently, we only ship internationally to Canada and Mexico, but we will be expanding our international shipping base very soon! All international orders will be shipping via USPS Priority International Mail, and will typically arrive within 6-10 days.
International Customers: Please contact your customs agency to determine additional fees associated with your order. I am unable to determine these charges. It is your responsibility to determine any additional charges your order may incur. Unpaid fees may delay arrival of your parcel.
RETURNS / DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, I accept returns on unworn, non-damaged items within (14) days of the date the item was received as noted by the USPS Delivery Confirmation. Before sending in your item, you will need to do the following:
- Please send me an email notifying me of your return so I know to expect it!
- Shipping associated with returns is the responsibility of the customer; I do not pay for return shipping.
- Use a shipping method where the package can easily be tracked.
- If your return is lost in transit, I will work with you to try and find the package, but please note that I cannot send a replacement or refund your purchase unless I have received your return.
If an item arrives to you damaged in any way, please let me know as soon as possible. I am happy to replace merchandise that was damaged in transit. In order to file a claim with the carrier, I will need images of the damaged item before it is returned, which can be emailed to me. I will send your replacement after receiving the original merchandise.
Please note that the buyer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred for refunds and replacements. This includes shipping a return back, and shipment of the replacement if applicable.
I take pride in my work and am happy to offer repairs. There are a couple different circumstances that I’ve encountered in the past:
General Repairs: I will repair all ZKD jewelry that is a result general wear at a charge. Contact me to let me know what needs to get fixed and I will send a quote! Please note that you are responsible for all shipping charges for general repairs.
Craftsmanship Issues: For any repair that is due to faulty craftsmanship or an error on my part, I am happy to repair your item at no charge! This doesn’t happen a lot, but I’m not perfect. Please contact me within (30) days of delivery of your items and follow the directions below:
- Make sure to send me an e-mail with an image of the item, specifically the problem area so I am able to diagnose the issue.
- I will need to approve these repairs before you send it back. After reviewing your claim, I will send an email letting you know if the repair is approved.
- If your repair is approved: Please note that you will be responsible for the shipping charges incurred when shipping your item back to me; I will pick up the tab for shipping the item back to you.
I love working on custom orders! If you have a special occasion coming up or just want something in different finish or using different gems, feel free to drop me a note. Please note there are no returns available for custom orders.
Got Other Questions? Contact Us!
Questions or comments? Looking for something custom? We’d love to hear from you!